Export Compliance Consultants Helping Companies Nationwide and Overseas Avoid Penalties Because They Don’t Have ITAR Compliance Manuals, Guides and ITAR Compliance Checklists. Prompt Turnaround.
- Help to minimize the impact of civil and criminal penalties
- Develop and revamp your old ITAR compliance checklist, policies and controls
- Become proactive and not react to fatal emergencies
- Develop and internal audit checklist to stay in compliance
We Offer a Free Initial Consultation. Call Toll Free 1-866-601-5518.
The U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security has a substantial amount of regulations that import export companies must sift through to make sure that they are ITAR compliant.
Many companies that are investigations or criminally charged by the federal government make honest mistakes but could have received a more favorable result if that had drafted and complied with their ITAR compliance manual.
By having a viable import export compliance manual, internal audit checklist and ITAR Compliance Checklist, you can save valuable resources and avoid penalties due to lack of ITAR requirements.
Export compliance consulting remedies: Many companies make huge mistakes by reading through the vast amount of regulations and trying piece together an export compliance manual that may not meet the basic guidelines. These are areas where we can help.
Prompt Turnaround for ITAR Compliance Manuals & ITAR Compliance Checklist
At Watson & Associates, LLC our ITAR consultants and export compliance lawyers can develop an ITAR Compliance Guide that adopts the basic requirements of the ITAR regulations, includes an ITAR compliance checklist or manual that can be used to enhance the effectiveness of your day-to-day operations.
Watson’s ITAR lawyers and export compliance consultants frequently provided detailed and concise import export guidance to government contractors and commercial business exporting commodities and services controlled for export under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
We help you to develop an effective export compliance manual and ITAR compliance manual that:
- Provides resourceful guidance for your operation program
- Comply with ITAR requirements
- Manage the corporation’s export decisions
- Serves both as an ITAR checklist and internal audit checklist
- Commerce Control List assistance
- Highlight the entities export control policies and procedures and import export transactions.
For ITAR EAR Compliance Training for help with your ITAR compliance checklist, call our consultants today 1-866-601-5518 to get started.
For companies that are already ITAR certified, revamping your existing export compliance manual and ITAR manual can be more effective if there are changes to relevant regulations. If you are newly certified to the import export industry then drafting a new ITAR compliance checklist will provide a proactive approach that minimizes risks and exposure to fines and while still protecting your bottom line. We can also provide your company with tailored EAR ITAR training solutions.
Besides drafting your ITAR compliance manual, our lawyers and export compliance consultants help with a variety of other document requirements such as:
- Drafting Voluntary Disclosures and Voluntary Self-Disclosures
- Compliance Programs tailored for small, medium or large Companies
- Registration with the Department of State & Department of Commerce
- Comprehensive Internal audit checklist
- Commodity Jurisdiction (CJs) and Commodity Classification Determinations (CCATS) including Export Control Reform (ECR) analysis
For help drafting your ITAR Compliance Checklist, Internal Audit Checklist, ITAR training,or ITAR compliance manual, contact the export compliance consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC today. Call for a Free initial consultation. 1.866.601.5518.