The U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security has a substantial amount of regulations that import export companies must sift through to make sure that they are ITAR compliant.
By having a viable import export compliance manual and ITAR Compliance Checklist, you can save valuable resources and avoid penalties due to lack of ITAR requirements.
Many companies make huge mistakes by reading through the vast amount of regulations and trying piece together an export compliance manual that may not meet the basic guidelines.
Prompt Turnaround for Import Export Compliance Manual & ITAR Compliance Checklists
At Watson & Associates, LLC our ITAR consultants and export compliance lawyers can develop an ITAR Compliance Guide that adopts the basic requirements of the ITAR regulations, includes an ITAR compliance checklist that can be used to enhance the effectiveness of your day-to-day operations.
Watson’s export control lawyers and consultants frequently provided detailed and concise import export guidance to government contractors and commercial business exporting commodities and services controlled for export under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
We help you to develop an effective export compliance manual and ITAR compliance manual that:
- Provides resourceful guidance for your operation program
- Comply with ITAR requirements
- Manage the corporation’s export decisions
- Commerce Control List assistance
- Highlight the entities export control policies and procedures and import export transactions.
Call today 1-866-601-5518 to get started.
For companies that are already ITAR certified, revamping your existing export compliance manual and ITAR Compliance Guide can be more effective if there are changes to relevant regulations. If you are newly certified to the import export industry then drafting a new ITAR compliance checklist will provide a proactive approach that minimizes risks and exposure to fines and while still protecting your bottom line.
Our ITAR lawyers help with a variety of other document requirements such as:
- Drafting Voluntary Disclosures and Voluntary Self-Disclosures
- Compliance Programs tailored for small, medium or large Companies
- Registration with the Department of State & Department of Commerce
- Commodity Jurisdiction (CJs) and Commodity Classification Determinations (CCATS) including Export Control Reform (ECR) analysis
Contact the export compliance consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC today for your ITAR Compliance Checklist. Call for a Free initial consultation. 1.866.601.5518.