At Watson & Associates, LLC our Export Administration Regulations and ITAR compliance Lawyers help with a variety of common issues and frequently provide consulting services for various aspects of export control. We help with:
- Export license applications, license amendments and transfers, special license requirements, and exception requirements
- Internal Corporate Compliance
- Cross Border Capabilities
- Internal investigations, voluntary disclosure, negotiation of settlements
- ITAR registrations and ITAR certification
- Commodity jurisdiction requests, technology and product classifications and legal advice
- Re-export compliance requirements
- Jurisdictional Assessments
- Export Administration Regulations Counseling and Licensing Requirements
- Export and import license agreements
- Federal procurement, firearms and military contracts with the federal government
- Export Compliance policies, ITAR compliance training
Watson & Associates attorneys and ITAR compliance consultants provide legal advice and help with import and export control laws, Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), economic sanctions, including Arms Export Control Act and ITAR International Traffic In Arms Regulations, the U.S. export and import sanctions programs regulated by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), the munitions import control regulations regulated by by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
Our consultants and lawyers provide ITAR compliance help to small and large businesses in all states and overseas.
For help with Export Administration Regulations and ITAR Compliance, Call us for a FREE Initial Consultation at 1-866-601-5518 Today.